April 3, 2025

Main suspect linked to brutal murder of 3 Eastleigh women arrested

Main suspect linked to brutal murder of 3 Eastleigh women arrested

The main suspect linked to the murder of three family members (women) in Eastleigh has been arrested

The main suspect linked to the murder of three family members (women) in Eastleigh has been arrested.  

In an update on Sunday, November 3, the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) said Hashim Dagane Muhumed was arrested on Sunday and taken into police custody.

“Muhumed is currently in police custody, where he is undergoing processing ahead of his arraignment scheduled for tomorrow at the Makadara Chief Magistrates Court. The DCI remains committed to ensuring justice for the victims and their grieving families,” the DCI said.

The arrest comes just days after the DCI asked members of the public to provide information that could lead to his arrest.

“With one suspect in custody and assisting in the investigation, we appeal to anyone who may have information that could assist in the arrest of Hashim Dagane Muhumed to #FichuakwaDCI by calling our toll-free hotline 0800 722 203 or report at any police station,” DCI appealed at the time.

ODM will form the next government’ – Peter Kaluma

Government deploys 70 ICT experts to help expedite health scheme rollout

Government revokes licenses of 426 companies, including 26 TV and radio stations

Mathira MP sends message to Gachagua after he asked MPs to ‘rush’ Coffee Bill

Two robbers killed after shootout with police in Kilimani, one escapes

DAP-K announces exit from Azimio Coalition

According to the DCI, Muhumed is linked to the death of a mother, her daughter, and her 12-year-old niece.

The three were identified as Waris Dahabo Daud (38), Amina Abdirashid Dahir (22), and Nusayba Abdi Mohammed.

Their bodies were discovered the following day in different locations, showing signs of severe torture and mutilation, including stab wounds and dismemberment.

Muhumed was linked to the crime through CCTV footage showing him driving a car that picked up the victims shortly before their disappearance. 

Investigations revealed that he had previously served as a police officer in Ethiopia and had fled to Kenya after being implicated in his wife’s murder.

Also read,

‘I am a man on a mission’ – Ruto says as he defends government projects

Interior CS position should be given to a Luo; MP Kaluma

KUCCPS announces limited slots in 29 KMTC courses; How to apply

Nelson Havi reveals his monthly salary serving in government after Miguna attack

Babu Owino gives update on Blogger Aoko Otieno whereabout

Follow us

FaceBook

Telegram

error: Content is protected !!