Woman’s decomposing body found in her house in Mwiki, Kiambu
Police are investigating an incident where a 32-year-old woman was found dead in her house long after she had gone missing in Mwiki area, Kiambu county.
Police are investigating an incident where a 32-year-old woman was found dead in her house long after she had gone missing in Mwiki area, Kiambu county.
Neighbours were disturbed by a bad smell from Monicah Nyambura Ngima’s house, prompting them to go and check the source.
The incident happened in Mwiki Primary School area.
Police were called and broke into the house, where they found the lifeless body of the woman covered in blankets.
On closer look, she was found half-naked with physical injuries on her head.
The motive of the murder was not known. The body was moved to the mortuary pending an autopsy following the February 20 discovery. Police said they were investigating the murder.
In Tigania, Meru county, one Francis Kamwitha, 40, was found dead on the roadside.
Babu Owino weighs on whether Linda Mwananchi will field a presidential candidate in 2027
Edwin Sifuna suspends Linda Mwananchi tour in Mombasa
Uproar after woman arrested over social media post, mother dragged from school
One person killed during Linda Mwananchi rally in Mbale
The body had multiple injuries on the head, legs and hands. The motive of the murder was not immediately known, as the body was moved to the mortuary for other procedures.
In Busia Town, a body was found in Sikoma village after a suspected murder.
He was identified as Daniel Wabwire, 23 and a local. He had been accused of stealing a mobile phone by unknown persons who called his wife as they assaulted him.
The body was found on the roadside with visible injuries on the head and hands. Police said they are investigating murder in the saga and warned against mob lynching, which is on the rise.
The body was moved to the mortuary pending other procedures, police said.
Uhuru Kenyatta declines planned visit by youth to Ichaweri
KRA reacts to viral video of Kenyan Prince flaunting millions
Gumbo declares 2027 Siaya governor bid as Oburu welcomes him back to ODM
‘Leave if you’re uncomfortable!’ Oburu tells off Sifuna-led ODM faction
Follow us
