June 14, 2024

Maguire receives bomb threat to his home

2 min read

Maguire receives bomb threat; Manchester United captain reported a bomb threat to his home.

Manchester United captain Harry Maguire has received a bomb threat to his home.

The threat was reported to Cheshire Police, who carried out a search of the England international’s residence on Thursday afternoon before stating that “no suspicious items” had been identified.

Reporting; Maguire receives bomb threat

A spokesman for the Man Utd captain said: “The safety of his family and those around him is obviously Harry’s number one priority”

Maguire has two young children with his fiancee Fern Hawkins.

A spokesman for Maguire said: “In the last 24 hours, Harry has received a serious threat to his family home.

“He has reported this to the police who are now looking into the matter. The safety of his family and those around him is obviously Harry’s number one priority.

“He will continue to prepare for this weekend’s fixture as normal and we will not be commenting in any further detail at this time.”

A statement from Cheshire Police read: “On Wednesday 20 April Cheshire Police were called to reports of a bomb threat at an address in the Wilmslow area.

“No evacuations took place but, as a precautionary measure, a police explosives dog attended the address on Thursday 21 April to conduct a search of the gardens and surrounding area.

“No suspicious items were found during the search.

“An investigation into the bomb threat remains ongoing and no arrests have been made at this time.”

Also read,

“it’s not Maguire’s fault” for Man Utd woes; Richard Keys says

Follow us

FaceBook

Telegram 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!